Activity in 2012
Meeting in Ohrid
August 27 - 29
Meeting of the project coordinators of the ISSNBS project took place in Ohrid, Macedonia, on August 27-29, 2012. The project was extended to Zagreb, Croatia. Accordingly the name becomes ISSNBSZ. On the photograpph are the participants accompanied by Angel Janev, dipl. eng. elec., our local host and benefactor. The 13th anniversary of the project was celebrated.
Meeting in Niš November 4-7th
Meeting took place in Niš in the period November 04, - November 07. The Meeting Program may be found here (as pdf) .
Arrival of the participants, accommodation, planning the meeting details
ESSNBS Scientific Seminar
- 10.00 1. Morning Session, Chair: Volker Zerbe
- Opening Speech of the Host
- 10.10, Z. Kokolanski, C. Gavrovski, “Single point calibration applied on multivibrator-based signal conditioning circuits for passive modulating sensors”
- 10.30, S. Lale, “Experimental verification of single-phase PLL with novel two-phase generator for grid-connected converters”
- 10.50, T. S. Djamiykov, T. N. Lazarov, B. T. Ganev, D. S. Alexiev "Electro-optical parameters of CMOS Image Sensors for Measuring Applications"
- Coffee break
- 11.30, 2. Morning Session, Chair: Predrag Petković
- 11.30, V. Mitić, M. Petković, D. Todorović, Volker Zerbe ”Processor implementation on Altera DE2 Development and Education Board”
- 11.50, B. T. Ganev, M. B. Marinov, G. T. Nikolov "Sensor Nodes for multi-zone demand-controlled ventilation"
- 12.10 M. Stanojlović, P. Petković “Design and simulation of multiplexer cell resistant to side channel attacks”
- 14.00, 1. Afternoon Session, Chair: Branko Dokić
- 14.00, C. Müller "Altitude control for a flight system"
- 14.20, M. Srbinovska, C. Gavrovski, “Wireless measurement system for environmental monitoring and control”
- 14.40, V. Skobić, Ž. Ivanović, B. Dokić, “Energy harvesting for Wireless Sensor nodes”
- 15.00 Stoimenov, E., Pandiev, I., "An Educational Electronic Prototype System for Phase-Locked Loop Based Circuits"
- Coffee break
- 15.20, 2. Afternoon Session, Chair: Dimitar Alexiev
- 15.20, R. Dabić “Wireless Functional Stimulation System”
- 15.40, M. Ristović, “HDL code generation using MATLAB/Simulink”
- 16.00, V. Sibinović, B. Petković, G. Đorđević “Magnet tracking algorithm for estimating orientation of Vertebroplasty needle”
- 16.20, Volker Zerbe, Closing the seminar speech
- 10.00 Visit to a local ICT company.
- 12.00 Sightseeing and lunch.
- 18.00 Round table: “Experiences of long term scientific collaboration and future activities within ESSNBS”.
Departure of the participants
Prof Litovski at opening Prof Zerbe presenting plans
Some photos from seminar and additional activities, sent by prof. Alexiev, can be found here (Google+)